THIS IS A 2019 EVENT! PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER THIS YEAR FOR 2020 REGISTRATION DETAILS, OR JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP!
Jolly Roger Oyster Farm is providing a tour around the north end of Long Island on a working dredge boat, taking off from the Port of Peninsula at Nahcotta. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the history and traditions of shellfish growing on Willapa Bay from local experts and historians. Kim Patten of WSU’s Long Beach Extension Unit will act as historian, and David Beugli of WGHOGA will talk about oystering.
- Held at the Port of Peninsula at Nahcotta
- Limited to 40 participants
- Must be a registered attendee of Wings Over Willapa
- Personal flotation device—the Refuge has very limited supply of adult vests so please bring your own, and there are no PFDs available for children. All participants MUST wear a PFD.
- You are welcome to bring a folding lawn chair if you would like to sit during the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: One checkout per mailing address; include the full names of all registrants.