Willapa Bay Oyster Traditions – Sunday 9/26, 10am – 12:00pm
Jolly Roger Oyster Farm is providing a tour around the north end of Long Island on a working dredge boat, taking off from the Port of Peninsula at Nahcotta. This is a unique opportunity to learn about the history and traditions of shellfish growing on Willapa Bay from local experts and historians.
- Held at the Port of Peninsula at Nahcotta
- Limited to 25 participants
- Must be a registered attendee of Wings Over Willapa
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and footwear
- Personal flotation device—the Refuge has very limited supply of adult vests so please bring your own, and there are no PFDs available for children. All participants MUST wear a PFD.
- You are welcome to bring a folding lawn chair if you would like to sit during the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: One checkout per mailing address; include the full names of all registrants.
Ticket Options - free