Join avid cyclist Jim Sayce and pedal your way to a birding adventure from high up on North Head down through forests, wetlands-lake, Columbia River, Pacific Ocean shore/dune and the quiet waters of Baker Bay. The 6-mile downhill tour includes biking/walking, takes about 3+ hours, begins at the North Head Lighthouse parking lot at 8:00 am and concludes at the Cape D Boat launch & parking lot. Jim will leave his truck at the endpoint to shuttle drivers back to their vehicles at the North Head Parking lot. The map of the route may be found by clicking here.
- Starts at the North Head Lighthouse Parking Lot at Cape Disappointment
- Limited to 8 participants
- Must be a registered attendee of Wings Over Willapa
- You will need a Discover Pass to park here; details on passes at https://www.discoverpass.wa.gov/.
- Bring your own bike & helmet or rent from local businesses.
PLEASE NOTE: One checkout per mailing address; include the full names of all registrants.