Feather Raku Pottery, Friday 9/24, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Roll up your shirtsleeves and join clay artist Karen Brownlee at Brownlee Studio to create your own masterpiece. Participants will use bird feathers and a technique called raku to create a unique design on your very own clay pot to take home.
- Held at Karen Brownlee Pottery Studio, 4905 Sandridge Road, Long Beach, WA
- This class will be held outside, with covered area for rain protection available if needed. Dress accordingly.
- Limited to 5 participants
- Must be a registered attendee of Wings Over Willapa
- There are two sessions of this class held on this day; this is the one held 2pm – 4pm.
PLEASE NOTE: One checkout per mailing address; include the full names of all registrants.
Ticket Options - free