Expedition to Long Island – Sat 9/25, 1:30pm-5:45pm
Explore the old growth cedar forest on Long Island! This popular tour features a barge ride to the southwest corner of Long Island where the trail invites participants to seek out the wonders of this magnificent place. You can admire thousand year old cedar trees, watch for birds and other wildlife, and learn about the many plants and fungi that call this place home.
- Held at Cutthroat Creek boat launch, 3888 US-101, Ilwaco, WA 98624 on the east side of Willapa Bay
- Limited to 25 participants
- Must be a registered attendee of Wings Over Willapa
- Please wear weather-appropriate clothing and footwear
- Terrain on Long Island is uneven with some step hills, exposed roots, etc.
- Personal flotation device—All participants MUST wear a PFD. These will be provided by the Refuge.
PLEASE NOTE: One checkout per mailing address; include the full names of all registrants.
Ticket Options - free